Your consent to the use of the Learning Record Store
Thank you for your interest in participating in this trial. The purpose of this system is to identify if there is a need to provide you with a practical means of maintaining a single record of your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) rather than storing information in lots of different systems. As part of the study you will be contributing to the evaluation of a new technology known as the experience (Tin Can) API to help you track your learning activity.
I hope that you will find this system to be of personal use as well as supporting this important research, but just to let you know, by registering on the system, you agree:
- Your responses will remain completely anonymous and will only be used collectively with the data of other users for analysis as part of the study.
- Your personal data will be held securely on servers within the European Union and is protected with strong passwords and the use of a secure connection to the system.
- In addition to the data you submit, like most websites, cookies (small anonymous files) will be placed on your computer to capture anonymous usage data so I can see how the system is being used.
- Your participation is entirely voluntary and you may withdraw at any time.
- Your data will be available for download at the end of the trial and you will be sent a copy of the final research paper.
If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for your time and efforts with the evaluation.